The Lang Volunteer Fire Department was called out to a house fire in the village Thursday morning.

"We got the all here shortly after 2:00 a.m. this morning," explained Brendon Sobchuk, the chief of the Lang Fire Department. "It was the fireplace that had lit up, I guess. When we got to the scene the whole house was engulfed in flames."

The lone occupant at the time was able to get of the house without injury, according to Sobchuk. 

Crews are still on the scene dealing with any hotspots. 

We will provide more information as it becomes available.